The 3.5¢ per Page – Document Scanning / Imaging Service Solution*
Did you know? Retrieving a single file or page from a storage box or file cabinet can cost $15 – $30 or More!
- Scan and index document files into digital image format with pricing starting at 3.5¢ per page
- For as little as 3.5¢ per page, convert file drawers and storage boxes of documents to digital image files
- Store all your paper files into digital images on CD or disk media for just pennies-a-page.
Document files can be retrieved and displayed instantly using the existing file Search and Imaging applications inside Windows ™ 98/2000/XP/Win7 desktop or using our On-line Document Storage and Retrieval Solution.
*The 3.5¢ Per Page Document Scanning / Imaging Service Includes:
- Scanning each page including duplex page printing
- Each page scanned and returned to the original document order as provided
- Page sizes can be either 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14
- Digital image files are produced in black and white, TIFF or PDF image format
- Digital files are produced in either single page or multi-page file format
- Digital file / folder name is labeled with a single description of up to 30 characters
- Image files are returned on CD-ROM media
- Minimum volume is 3,000 pages; lower volumes subject to $100 minimum charge
Other Services Available:
- Document page preparation including removal of staples, paper clips; pages oriented (starting at 1¢ per page)
- OCR processing for searchable PDF files (starting at 1.5¢ per page)
- Multiple file folder indexing for each file (starting at 10¢ per index)
- Post-scan document stapling and re-assembly (starting at 2¢ per page)
- Shipping, document destruction – contact us for pricing
To receive a free quote on a document scanning / imaging project call us at 800-944-4544 or email us at email@example.com and include the number of pages scanned, number of file folders indexed, average number of pages to a file folder and if any Other Services listed above are required.